Today, we will pick you up at the hotel and drive you to Arenal.
On the way, we stop by La Paz Waterfull Gardens.
A guided walk through the trails at the place.
We suggest an overnight at Arenal Observatory Lodge, located in the small village of El Castillo, La Fortuna, 22 km from La Fortuna Costa Rica.
Breakfast and start our day birding in the trails. More than 400 species of birds have been spotted at their forest making this place a renowned destination for bird watching in Costa Rica.
Well–marked trails through primary and secondary rainforest and open pastureland on the 870-acre property, which offers plentiful birding opportunities.
Early departure towards Sarapiquí. On the way, you will visit Nature Pavilion, a nice place for taking pictures at just some meters from the feeders. Then, we leave towards La Tirimbina Biological Reserve where you can hike and watch birds on the trails as well.
Breakfast and transport towards La Selva Biological Station for birding.
In the afternoon we´ll visit Los comederos de Cope (Bird feeders), this is a good spot for watching birds and for taking pictures. (B,L,D)
Morning for birding in the surrounding areas. After lunch time, departure towards San José.
- 2 nights of lodging in Linda Vista Hotel
- 2 nights of lodging in Tirimbina Bilogical Reserve
- 5 days of dedicated transportation
- 5 days of specialized birding guide
- Admission to Arenal Observatory Lodge
- Admission to “Los Comederos de Cope”
- Admission to Nature Pavilion
- Half-day birding tour at La Selva Biological Station
- 12 meals per person
- Hotel and restaurant taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Visit to other places not mentioned on the itinerary
- Any other service not mentioned on the inclusions