13 Days, 12 Nights.
Birding Escape VI mixes Central and South Pacific, a very representative area of the Rainforest, followed by the highlands where the mixed flocks will amaze you. The second part of the visit will be centered on the Caribbean foothills with a nice sample of birds very particular of this area.
- 12 nights of lodging.
- 31 meals per person.
- Day 1: Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- Entrance to Santa Rosa National Park.
- Admission to Curú Wildlife Refuge.
- Guided tour at Solimar.
- Entrance to Selvatura park.
- Entrance to Curicancha reserve.
- Guided tour at La Paz Waterfall Gardens.
- 12 days of specialized guiding service.
- 12 days of dedicated transportation.
- Travel allowance for guide.
- Hotel and restaurant taxes.
|Number Of People Serving||2||4||6||8||10|
|US$ Price Per Person||$4151||$3042||$2651||$2494||$2296|
*Single Supplement(Odd Numbers) $523