During this program your will have the opportunity to emphasize the visit on the Caribbean region with a mixture of highlands, wetlands and foothills, adding to the journey some Pacific Northwest and Central Pacific. These three regions have very distinct species of birds from each other, giving the opportunity to enjoy your visit with a very satisfactory sample of sights.
- 12 nights lodging.
- 36 meals.
- Caño Negro Boat Tour.
- Tárcoles River Boat Tour.
- Visit to Solimar
- Entrance fee to Rincón de la Vieja National Park.
- Entrances fee to Carara National Park.
- 12 days specialized guide.
- 12 days dedicated transportation.
- Travel allowance for guide and driver.
- Hotel and restaurant taxes.
|Number Of People Serving||2||4 - 6||8||10|
|US$ Price Per Person||$4487||$3399||$3093||$2869|
*Single Supplement(For Groups With Odd Numbers) $556