Possibly the best combination of birding spots in Costa Rica. All morning to look for the specialties of the northwestern pacific side in the Tropical Dry Forest of Santa Rosa Guanacaste such as Great Curassow, Crested Guan, Trogons, Flycatchers and Wrens as well as Woodcreepers and Woodpeckers etc . 1 hour later a different environment surround us, fantastic colorful birds like Motmots, Tanagers, Euphonias and Toucans are the highlights of the valley between Rincon de la Vieja and Cacao Volcanoes. The terrain in Santa Rosa is mostly flat and Curubanda lodge terrain will be a bit more hilly but nothing to strenuous!!!
This is a suggested itinerary, times may vary and this tour ONLY operates on PRIVATE basis.
- 1 day of personalized Guide.(from 5:30am to 3:30pm)
- Transportation Service from Hermosa Beach area*.
- Boxed breakfast and Lunch.
- Cooler with bottled water.
- Entrance fee to Santa Rosa National Park.
- Entrances fee to Curubanda Lodge.
*Transportation from other areas might have an extra cost.
Price Per person
|Number Of People Serving||2||3||4|
|US$ Price Per Person||$294||$215||$180|