Our journey begins with the quest to find the Resplendent Quetzal, the magnificent bird of the highlands continuing to the vast South Pacific region rich on endemic species. The visit includes Península de Osa which is the home of Corcovado National Park, one of the most biologically intense places of the planet. On the way back, the Central Pacific will close the experience with a mixture of species proper of this region and some of the close by Dry forest of the Pacific Nothwest.
- 11 nights lodging.
- 34 meals.
- Tárcoles River Boat Tour.
- Entrances fee to Carara National Park.
- 11 days specialized guide.
- 11 days dedicated transportation.
- Transfer out to the airport.
- Travel allowance for guide and driver.
- Hotel and restaurant taxes.
|Number Of People Serving||2||4 - 6||8||10|
|US$ Price Per Person||$3866||$3122||$3009||$2862|
*Single Supplement(For Groups With Odd Numbers) $605